Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Illinois Small Business Development Centers are located throughout the state and provide
information, confidential business guidance, training and other resources to start-up and
existing small businesses. SBDCs are partially funded by the Illinois Department of Commerce
and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) and the Small Business Administration (SBA). GECDC is a
delegate agency for the Illinois SBDC @ Greater Englewood.
- One-on-one business advice and management assistance.
- Assistance with the development of business plans.
- Help with accessing market information and the development of marketing plans.
- Assistance with accessing business financing programs.
- Assistance with financial analysis and planning.
- Access to business education and training opportunities.
- Specialized services in technology, innovation, and entrepreneurial development.