Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Illinois Small Business Development Centers are located throughout the state and provide
information, confidential business guidance, training and other resources to start-up and
existing small businesses. SBDCs are partially funded by the Illinois Department of Commerce
and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) and the Small Business Administration (SBA). GECDC is a
delegate agency for the Illinois SBDC @ Greater Englewood.
- One-on-one business advice and management assistance.
- Assistance with the development of business plans.
- Help with accessing market information and the development of marketing plans.
- Assistance with accessing business financing programs.
- Assistance with financial analysis and planning.
- Access to business education and training opportunities.
- Specialized services in technology, innovation, and entrepreneurial development.
Neighborhood Business Development Center (NBDC)
The Neighborhood Development Business Centers assist in the development of small businesses in Chicago, serve as a liaison between local businesses and the City of Chicago, and provide neighborhood business development services. The program is funded by The City of Chicag0 Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection (BACP). GECDC is a delegate agency for BACP.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org